6.5" Strut Spacer Suspension System | 2007-13 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado & GMC 1500 Sierra 4WD pickups.
Zone Offroad now offers a strut spacer alternative to our popular 07-13 6.5" replacement strut system. This new kit includes many of the same features as the current replacement strut kit but is geared more toward those that don't need the added performance of the replacement strut. The new strut spacer system still utilized the tried-and-true combination of ductile cast iron, precision machine steering knuckles along with 1-piece heavy duty crossmembers to help make the lift possible.
A differential skid plate is included along with all the necessary differential and sway bar relocation brackets. The heavy duty, fully welded strut spacers bolt directly to the top of the factory strut and do not require disassembly of the strut.
In the back, Zone Offroad only uses solid cast rear lift blocks as opposed to fabricated blocks and limits the height to 5". If you need additional rear height, Zone offers a preferred add-a-leaf to fight spring wrap and yield additional height. Nitro rear shock option available.
Featured Technology & Benefits
Over 90% Made in the USA - not a cheap import
Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry
Heavy duty, full height top strut spacers included
Differential skid plate included for off-road protection
Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles
Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look
Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks
No welding required
Works with aftermarket 17" wheels
Works with factory Stabilitrak System
FMVSS No. 126 Compliant
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product fits the following applications:
07-13 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
07-13 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- All wheel drive models require front driveline modification
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models
- Minor frame bracket modification required
- To reduce trimming for tire clearance, 20x9 w/5.5-5.75" BS recommended
- Add-a-leaf kit C6159 recommended for crew cab models to achieve more level stance
- Will not fit hybrid models with electric power steering
- Note: Stock 20" wheels can be re-installed only with factory tire size. Factory 17 and 18's cannot be re-installed.
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
Proposition 65 WARNING!