FMVSS No.126 (ESC system test) Compliant - With the popularity of Zone's 6.5" lift kit for the 07-13 GM trucks, the engineers at Zone Offroad Products have designed the new 2014-17 kits to retain many of the great features customers have comes to expect with fitment for the new electronic power steering on the 2014-17 trucks.
The system includes a pair of fully boxed heavy duty crossmembers and robust ductile iron steering knuckles engineered to work with the redesigned steering. A 3-piece differential relocation system is utilized to correct front pinion angle with the center differential brace tying front and rear crossmembers together for a sturdy differential mount. This coupled with the differential skid plate and crossmember brace create an incredibly strong front subframe designed to correct suspension geometry while increasing ground clearance.
To retain factory ride quality a pair of bolt-on strut spacers are used to provide lift. These install easily without the need to disassemble the factory strut. Also included in the kit are a pair of CV spacers, brake line brackets, sway bar relocation, and all the necessary hardware to complete the install.
To lift the rear and level the stance a 5" flat block is utilized along with longer u-bolts, brake line bracket and nitro shocks.
As with all Zone Offroad Products, this 6.5" lift kit for the new 2014-17 Chevy/GMC 1500 trucks is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Featured Technology & Benefits
FMVSS No.126 (ESC system test) Compliant
Over 98% Made in the USA - not a cheap import
Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry and allow fitment of 17" wheels
Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look
Differential skid plate and support strut included for off-road protection
Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles
Weld-in control arm pocket plate included
Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks
Works with factory Stabilitrak System
This product fits the following applications:
14-18 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
14-18 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- *IMPORTANT*: GM is producing several knuckle/control arm configurations in 2014-2017 models trucks. Cast Steel control arm equipped models will require the "Cast Steel Control Arm" kit (#C25N). Stamped Steel and Aluminum control arm equipped models will require the "Aluminum Control Arm" kit (#C26N). Be sure to verify which factory control arms your truck has before ordering your kit by referecing our help image below (click image for larger view):
- All wheel drive models require drive line modification
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required
- To reduce trimming required 20" wheels with 5-3/4" backspacing recommended
- Add-a-leaf option recommend for crew cab models for a more level stance (Part # C6159)
- Will not fit models equipped with magnetic ride control.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
Proposition 65 WARNING!